The rainbow speaks of God’s Glory

The rainbow speaks of God’s Glory


Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day,
so was the radiance around Him.
This was the appearance of the likeness of the Glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the Voice of One speaking.
Ezek 1:28 NIV

And the One Who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne.
Rev 4:3 NIV

And I saw another mighty Angel come down from Heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
Rev 10:1 KJV

I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the Covenant between Me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember My Covenant between Me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the Everlasting Covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the Covenant I have established between Me and all life on the earth."

Gen 9:13-17 NIV