THE BOOK OF DANIEL Part 5

THE BOOK OF DANIEL

Part 5
At the bank of River Tigris, Prophet Daniel had a revelation of a Man dressed in linen with body like chrysolite, face like the appearance of lightning, eyes like flaming torches, arms and feet like the glowing burnished bronze, and Voice like the sound of a multitude (or the roaring of the sea).
Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain Man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
His body also was like the beryl, and His face as the appearance of lightning, and His eyes as lamps of fire, and His arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the Voice of His Words like the voice of a multitude.
And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
Yet heard I the Voice of His Words: and when I heard the Voice of His Words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.
Dan 10:5-9 KJV

The men who were with Daniel (probably a team of prophets) did not see the vision of this heavenly being, but a great trembling fell upon them so that they fled to hide themselves. The revelation was for only Daniel, whose face turned deathly pale as he grew weak and faint with fright and was helpless.
As he heard the sound of His Words, he listened but fell on his face sunk to the ground.
This open vision was an appearance of The Son of Man—the First and the Last—the Ever-Living One.

After the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ; and after the Coming of The Holy Spirit upon the apostles in Jerusalem, John who was to deliver the messages with warnings and eternal promises to the Churches in the Province of Asia, beheld “The Spirit of the risen Christ” in the Island of Patmos.
He saw someone "like a Son of Man," dressed in a robe reaching down to His feet; with a golden sash around His chest; head and hair white like wool (as snow); eyes like a flame of fire; feet like bronze glowing in a furnace; Voice like the sound of rushing waters and face like the sun shining in full power.
And I turned to see the Voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks One like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire;
And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His Voice as the sound of many waters.
And He had in His right hand seven stars: and out of His mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Rev 1:12-16 KJV

Note that “The Son of Man” was earlier shown to Daniel in a night vision in Daniel 7:13.
"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was One like a Son of Man, coming with the clouds of Heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His Presence.
NIV

Both Daniel and John saw the priestly appearance of Jesus Christ—the Lord was revealed to them in priestly clothing.

Each of them heard His great Voice; what John heard, he recorded [see Rev. 1:17-19], but what Daniel was told was sealed. Rather, we see that from Daniel 10:10 the prophet had an encounter with Arch-Angel Gabriel who comforted him.