Your Daily Companion Episode 20

What You Should Know About
Your Daily Companion
The Holy Spirit


    *** E P I S O D E  20 ***


THE HOLY SPIRIT DECIDES YOUR ASSIGNMENT THE PROBLEM YOU WERE CREATED TO SOLVE

Your assignment has already been decided by The Holy Spirit.



  "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jer. 1:5 NIV

Every created thing contains an invisible instruction.

You do not decide your gifts—you discover them (I Cor.12:11). What you love is a clue to your assignment.

What is your greatest passion?

What excites you, and energizes you everyday?

If you could speak on any one subject, what would that subject be?

What you hate is a clue to something you were created to change.

Your assignment is geographical.

The Spirit told Philip, "Go to that chariot and stay near it."
Acts 8:29 NIV


While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, The Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."  So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them and sent them off.
Acts 13:2-3 NIV

You can only discover your assignment in The Presence of The Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit will reveal perfect timing.

Timing is everything.