RAPTURE DREAM EXPERIENCE

RAPTURE DREAM/EXPERIENCE
By Teresa
Fri. Nov.13th 2009
RAPTURE DREAM/EXPERIENCE (tangible)!
I had a DREAM in which I was sitting on my couch in this apartment that I am currently in, just worshiping The Lord & fellowshipping with HIM late in the evening. Suddenly, I saw a bright light outside that was getting ready to come inside, then felt my whole being begin to VIBRATE! It was so powerful, I was concerned for Levi and said, OK Levi, JESUS is here! He was totally at peace!
It was such a powerful vibration inside of me that I felt as if the apartment & everything else would be shaking! I looked towards the ceiling as I sat there on my couch, then lifted my arms upward. It felt as if a very powerful vacuum was about ready to suck me up out of this apartment! About that moment when I sensed in my spirit that it was finally time to go HOME to HEAVEN with my BELOVED BRIDEGROOM, this experience ended & my eyes opened WIDE as I lay in bed. With my eyes wide open, I still felt that vibration in my being only the power of it was getting less & less until it just left. I lay there just starring at the ceiling & thanking and praising The Lord for that sign that I had asked HIM for!
Then saying over & over, 'WOW! WOW! WOW! I was so overwhelmed by what just happened that I did not want to move! It was 2am when I looked at the clock just after this DREAM/EXPERIENCE!!! It was SO REAL, I really thought I was leaving the Earth!!!

Since June of this year, I have been interceding a lot by praying in the spirit (tongues), yielding myself to HIS Holy Spirit so HE could pray the perfect will of THE FATHER through me as I placed my hand on the world globe (1 hand on Israel & the right hand on the US)! Interceding that the eyes & ears of the people around the world would be opened to the TRUTH (JESUS CHRIST) & that they would run to HIM while there is still time.
TIME IS QUICKLY RUNNING OUT!
The LORD HIMSELF is WARNING multitudes that TIME IS QUICKLY RUNNING OUT & THE CHURCH AGE IS COMING TO AN END!!!
Warnings have been all over the internet, especially on www.youtube.com !

Sat. Nov. 21st 2009
Though I went to bed around 4am, I woke up around 10am (6 hrs sleep) & feel totally rested! Had a DREAM this morning about a WEDDING & I was the one getting married! I believe it was symbolic of my soon betrothal to my BELOVED JESUS!!! It was so vivid! I had on my WEDDING dress & was following a man in different segments of the dream, then the scene SUDDENLY changes to me coming to an altar to meet a man & get MARRIED.
That was when the DREAM ended! I was wide awake when I awoke from it. Not groggy at all! I believe with everything within me that HIS RETURN for HIS BRIDE is at THE VERY DOOR!!!
Even so, come LORD JESUS!!!
Even so, COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!!!

Love you & praying for you all