The Presentation of Jesus Christ in the 66 Books of the Bible - Part 43

In Galatians He is “The One Who redeems us from the Law.”
Christ has freed the believer from bondage to the Law (legalism). He has freed us from bondage to sin (license), and has placed us in a position of Liberty.
At the cross we are set free from the curse of sin, the curse of the law, flesh and self.
Grace be to you and Peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the Will of God and our Father:
To Whom be Glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Gal. 1:3-5 KJV

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who Loved me, and gave Himself for me (2:20 KJV).

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree" (3:13 NIV).

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the Law,
To redeem them that were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption of sons (4:4-5 KJV).

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts (5:24 KJV).


But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world (6:14 KJV).