How to Pray for the Peace of JERUSALEM



Because the Sovereign LORD helps me I will not be disgraced.  Therefore I have set my face like a stone, determined to do His will… to pray for peace in Jerusalem.  May all who love this city prosper (Isaiah 50:7, Psalm 122:6 NLT)
There is no greater need today than to support Israel with our daily prayers.  Israel is under attack on the political and military fronts and is threatened with total annihilation.  But we believe in the power of prayer.  This book is designed to help you to pray even more effectively for God’s Chosen People.

“Lord God, strengthen, settle and establish the Holy City and the Jewish people today.  This sacred place is at the center of Your plans for our world.  I come to Your throne today asking for Your mighty hand to work to defend Israel from those who would harm Your Chosen People.”
Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her (Ezekiel 5:5)

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces.” For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, “Peace be within you” (Psalm 122:6-8).