Peace at the Feet of Jesus - Benny Hinn

 



Peace at the Feet of Jesus

Benny Hinn

I've been asked again and again during recent days, "What do you think is going to happen? What should Christians be planning to do over the coming days? What can we expect? Why do I feel such fear?"

We stand on the edge of challenging choices, and this Scripture keeps welling up from inside me: "Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes" (Matthew 6:34 MSG).

As for me, I choose to stand upon God's Word, and I feel such a certainty that a release of blessings upon covenant believers is coming that will be unlike anything we've ever seen before. More importantly, it's coming sooner than you can imagine!