What does it mean to be saved?

 




Your commitment to Jesus Christ is the most important decision you will ever make in your life. 


What does it mean to be saved?


What is God's will for your life?




Pray this Prayer:
Father, I ask that You reveal Yourself to me in a way I have never known before. 
If there is something You have for me that I have not experienced, then show me now. I ask You to pour Your Holy Spirit into my heart. 
With this infilling, I ask You to impart in me the passion to witness as our disciples did on the day of Pentecost. 

I ask that You help me with my prayer life, lifting me to levels far beyond my natural strength and understanding. 
When I pray, I want the authority and the power of the Living GOD. 

Guide me, through Your Holy Spirit, in the path You would have me go. 
Father, I ask that You pour into my heart a Love so rich that it can be described only as "agape love." A Love that is so pure that its only source can be the Throne of the Living GOD. 
Lord, if there is more of You, then I want to have it. 
In JESUS NAME.
Amen.