WORD Meditation

Secrets Of The Kingdom
Preparing Your Eternal Dwelling


Meditating on GOD’s Word—the Bible
We receive strength and insight from meditation on GOD' Word.
Meditation on the Word sharpens our thoughts, and words, and makes it right and pure.

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
    Ps 19:14 NIV

Some passages of the Bible which highlights the importance of meditation:
   May my meditation be pleasing to Him,
   as I rejoice in The Lord.
  Ps 104:34 NIV

Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Josh 1:8-9 NIV

You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about Me
John 5:39 NIV

…and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
2 Tim 3:15 NIV


All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Tim 3:16-17 NIV

Your statutes are my delight;
they are my counselors.
Ps 119:24 NIV

I have more insight than all my teachers,
for I meditate on Your statutes.

Ps 119:99 NIV