Prayer Devotion

Secrets Of The Kingdom
Preparing Your Eternal Dwelling


Prayer Possibilities
We need The Holy Spirit to help us in prayer and to teach us how to pray each day.

Prayers that have a right aim, will have a prompt answer; and he who sends up his petitions to GOD through Christ, from a warm, affectionate heart, may confidently look up for an answer, for it will come.

If an immediate answer be not given, let not the upright heart suppose that the prayer is not heard.  It has found its way to the throne; and there it is registered.

Jesus taught His disciples to pray just like John the Baptist taught his disciples (Luke 11:1).
The Scriptures reveal the power, reality, possibilities, effectiveness, and importance of prayer:
If you believe, you will receive whatever
you ask for in prayer."
Matt 21:22 NIV

The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
James 5:16b NIV

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man
availeth much.
James 5:16b KJV

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Phil 4:6 KJV

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Col 4:2 NIV

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Rom 12:12 NIV

By day The Lord directs His Love,
at night His song is with me —
a prayer to the God of my life.
Ps 42:8 NIV

May my prayer be set before You like incense;
may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
Ps 141:2 NIV


"When my life was ebbing away,
I remembered You, Lord,
and my prayer rose to You,
to Your holy temple.
Jonah 2:7 NIV

And foreigners who bind themselves to The Lord
to serve Him,
to love The Name of The Lord,
and to worship Him,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to My Covenant —

these I will bring to My holy mountain
and give them joy in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on My altar;
for My house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations."

Isa 56:6-7 NIV

For the eyes of The Lord are on the righteous
and His ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of The Lord is against those who do evil."
1 Peter 3:12 NIV