Heaven Is So Real!



Do you believe Heaven really exist?
CHOO THOMAS RETELLS A STUNNING, PERSONAL STORY OF HOW SHE SAW THE LIVING CHRIST, VISITED HELL, AND WALKED IN HEAVEN.
   “On January 19, 1996, I woke up at 3 o’ clock in the morning. My body was shaking…I turned my head on the pillow to look in the direction of the sound, and there, all aglow, was a figure dressed in white garments. It was The LORD…”
  “How could this be happening to me? I wondered…as I began to tremble…and to weep tears of love and joy.”

   “My daughter…I am your LORD, and I want to talk to you. I am going to visit you many times before this work is done.”

  “The impact of His Voice, His Words, His Message hit me with a supernatural force…”

Not once, not twice, but ten times that month, The LORD JESUS appeared by Choo’s bedside and spoke to her.

THEN THE JOURNEY BEGAN…
v SHARE Choo’s humble narrative, as each Heavenly visit prepares her for the next.
v SENSE the growing wonder of Jesus’ Presence.
v FEEL the weight of His tender Words.
v JOURNEY through Heaven, led by The Savior and LEARN His holy thoughts.
v HEAR the heart-tearing, supernatural Words spoken from the Throne of GOD.
v DRINK in The Spirit Of GOD
v WONDER at the beauty of this revelation of Heaven.

 Discover for yourself:HEAVEN IS SO REAL!
Grace, Peace came to me when I realized this was The LORD's title for His book: Heaven Is So Real!
And what could be a better title?
This is precisely the message, the theme, the plot of this book.
This is what Jesus wants people to know.
CHOO THOMAS