The Two Trumpet Call Events Part One



The Two Trumpet Call Events
Part One
Two distinct and separate glorious events will occur in the near future on the earth.

Every born again believer knows something about the Rapture but not too many fully understand it. Generally it is because they confuse the Scriptures referring to the Rapture with the Scriptures referring to Christ's Second Coming. They are two distinct and separate events in time and we really need to be able to distinguish between the Scriptures concerning them:
And in the days of these kings shall The God of Heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the Kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms,
and it shall stand for ever.
Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
Dan 2:44-45 KJV

  "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was One like a Son of Man, coming with the clouds of Heaven. He approached The Ancient of Days and was led into His Presence. He was given Authority, Glory and Sovereign Power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped Him. His Dominion is an everlasting Dominion that will not pass away, and His Kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
Dan 7:13-14 NIV

But the saints of The Most High shall take the Kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
Dan 7:18 KJV

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole Heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of The Most High, whose Kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him.
Dan 7:27 KJV

Who is this coming from Edom,
from Bozrah, with His garments stained crimson?
Who is this, robed in Splendor,
striding forward in the Greatness of His Strength?

"It is I, speaking in Righteousness,
Mighty to save."
Why are your garments red,
like those of one treading the winepress?

"I have trodden the winepress alone;
from the nations no one was with Me.
I trampled them in My anger
and trod them down in My wrath;
their blood spattered My garments,
and I stained all my clothing.
For the Day of Vengeance was in My heart,
and the year of My Redemption has come.

I looked, but there was no one to help,
I was appalled that no one gave support;
so My Own arm worked Salvation for Me,
and My Own wrath sustained Me
.
I trampled the nations in My anger;
in My wrath I made them drunk
and poured their blood on the ground."
Isa 63:1-6 NIV

The Nations Will Be Judged (read Joel 3:1-21).

A Day Of The Lord is coming when your plunder will be divided among you.
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.
Then The Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in The Day Of Battle. On that Day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. You will flee by My mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then The Lord My God will come, and all the holy
ones with Him.
Zech 14:1-5 NIV

The Lord will be King over the whole earth. On that Day there will be One Lord, and His Name The Only Name.
Zech 14:9 NIV

"When The Son Of Man comes in His Glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His Throne in heavenly Glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
Matt 25:31 NIV