All-Present All-Powerful And All-Knowing


OMNIPRESENT OMNIPOTENT OMNISCIENT

The Holy is not just a Person distinct from The Father and distinct from the Son. He is much more. He’s GOD, coequal with The Father and The Son.
First, we find that The Holy Ghost is OMNIPRESENT. In other words, He can be at all places at the same time. Note that, “spirits” are not omnipresent, but The Holy Spirit is.
He‘s just as real in Los Angeles as He is in Leningrad. Just as Alive. Just as Glorious.
Now some people have needless problems with satan. They think he is omnipresent. Let me assure you that he is not. The devil cannot be at all places at the same time.
Why?
Because angels cannot be at all places at the same time, and the devil was an angel, an archangel. Archangel Michael and Gabriel are not omnipresent, and neither is satan.
The omnipresence of The Holy Spirit is described in Psalm 139:7-10
Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit?
or whither shall I flee from Thy Presence?
If I ascend up into Heaven, Thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell
in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Even there shall Thy hand lead me,
and Thy right hand shall hold me.