The Presentation of Jesus Christ in the 66 Books of the Bible - Part 25


AMOS
In Amos He is “our Burden Bearer.”
"In that day I will restore David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be, so that they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations that bear My Name," declares the Lord, Who will do these things.
Amos 9:11-12 NIV
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.
Amos 9:15 NIV
The Lord is our Burden Bearer, He also restores His people.
He has promised to “rebuild the house of David”—the line of the Messiah, through whom the remnant of men, from both Jews and Gentiles, may seek the Lord, by the Gospel that is preached.
The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written:
"'After this I will return and rebuild David's fallen tent.
Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it, that the remnant of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who bear My Name, says the Lord, Who does these things' that have been known for ages. 
Acts 15:15-18 NIV