Your Daily Companion Episode 6

What You Should Know About
Your Daily Companion
The Holy Spirit


    *** E P I S O D E  6 ***


THE HOLY SPIRIT IMPARTS THE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU BELONG TO THE FAMILY OF GOD

The Holy Spirit gives you the inner assurance that you truly are a child of God (Rom.8:15-16).

Jesus wants you to pray as a child of GOD.
He said:

"…When you pray, say:
"'Father, hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come.  
Luke 11:2 NIV

Every child of GOD has a candid expectation of divine comfort, satisfaction and rest.

David, the psalmist said:

In the morning, O Lord, You hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before You
and wait in expectation.

Psa. 5:3 NIV

David trusted the LORD all his life ; he comes before The LORD in each early morning to behold Him at The Throne of Grace—as The Spirit Of Grace lifts upon him the Light of His countenance.

When The Lord finds a righteous man in any generation He accounts (registers) him as a member of His spiritual family.

Both the One Who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same Family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. He says,
"I will declare Your Name to My brothers;
in the presence of the congregation I will sing Your praises." 
Heb 2:11-12 NIV

The Holy Spirit imparts in us the confidence that we belong to the Family of GOD.