MESSAGE RECEIVED BY Dayana Torchia

MESSAGE RECEIVED 7/20/2010 BY Dayana Torchia

MY ``RAPTURE EXPERIENCE``
I truly experience the RAPTURE!!!
On June 18, 2009 at exactly 10:20am I EXPERIENCED THE RAPTURE!!!
In a series of three short visions which began June 16th 2009 to June 18th 2009.
I experienced the RAPTURE AT THAT VERY SAME INSTANT AS IF IT HAD OCCURED AT THAT MOMENT!!! AND ``TIME`` WAS UP!!!
When I looked at the sky, I then witness the sun very bright with such a SPLENDOR everything was illuminated with the GLORY OF GOD and GOD WAS IN THAT LIGHT IN SUCH MAJESTY!!!
All of a sudden HUGE rays of beautiful gold light like from the sun`s rays were EMANATING from this very sun!!!
I had found myself suddenly standing outside from this RAPTURE EXPERIENCE!!!
The rays of the sun were heading out towards the earth and were heading towards me, I then began being lifted up from the ground and being enveloped in that same very beautiful bright gold light while I was being RAPTURED!!! and lifted up towards Heaven, being slowly raised up higher and higher!!!
It`s like the rays of this very beautiful bright light was pulling me towards it and keeping me safe like it was surrounding me!!! and I felt my whole entire being that was undergoing a slow TRANSFORMATION AT THAT VERY SAME MOMENT, SLOWLY being raised up higher and higher IN A TWINKLING OF AN EYE!!! my body and soul was CHANGING!!! I felt how it was UNDERGOING A TRANSFORMATION!!!!
I witness how those HUGE rays of gold color light from the sun had extended towards the whole earth and was snatching others like myself.
I witness how others were being SNATCHED AND DRAWN TOWARDS THIS LIGHT LIKE A MAGNET!!!
Beside me was a young man who was enveloped in this gold light, it was like a transparent and clear bubble of protection, and we both looked at each other in TOTAL AMAZEMENT AND SHOCK!!! AS TO WHAT HAD JUST OCCURRED ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!
We could not believe our eyes at what was happening TO SAY IT WAS A VERY BIG SURPRISE THAT HAD CAUGHT US ALL OF A SUDDEN!!! IT WAS SOOO INCREDIBLE!!!
Afterwards I found myself back in my apartment standing in my room and my legs were a bit shaking from this RAPTURE EXPERIENCE THAT WAS Sooo REAL!!! AS IF IT HAD OCCURRED AT THAT INSTANT!!! ``AND TIME WAS UP`` so immediately I started to inform others of my RAPTURE experience and that it was IMMINENT! I got my house in order and cleaned it since I knew the RAPTURE is very soon!!!
WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!
IT WAS TRULY LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!!! I was Sooo happy that I was going HOME!!! in my heart I said we've been lifted up!!!
I very well knew that at the same MOMENT I was being RAPTURED on earth sudden destruction had taken place. A feeling of doom was all around me in the atmosphere just prior of being lifted up from the ground being RAPTURE!!!

This knowledge was in my heart that we had been SNATCHED at the same moment of doom. And so we were removed from the earth, THE BRIDE OF JESUS CHRIST