MESSAGE RECEIVED BY Mary Rebecca

MESSAGE RECEIVED 7/20/2010 BY Mary Rebecca
I had a dream this morning, when I woke up, it was 6:00 a.m. so I'm not sure when the actual dream started. We are not discussing the end times in Church 'nor have I been thinking on the subject of the Rapture so I can think of no reason why I would have had this dream... after calling my mom and having her tell me the verse Joel 2:28-32, I had to get on the internet to see if anybody else has been having these dreams. I also wanted to type mine out before reading anybody else's...

My Dream:
I don't remember what time of year it was in my dream, I knew that the world was in chaos and people all seemed to be in a frenzy but I did not get the history as to why this was, this was just how it was. But despite the chaos, America seemed to still be relatively calm other than the frenzied people that seemed just, on edge. I was attending class at our local tech. college located next to an airport, I was not much older than I am now. Two of our teachers were leaving, they were included on this frenzy of worry, again, I don't know what everybody was worried about, whatever it was, it didn't affect me and a few others and I don't think that that was the point of the dream. We were all saying good-bye to these teachers when we heard a noise over head and saw 5 or so planes all coming in to land, as though something had run them out of the sky. Some landed successfully, others crashed before our eyes and as I saw the first plane crash, I knew exactly what was happening and so did the other Christians. I started to feel myself being, it is so hard to describe because it was a feeling I have never had on Earth, but I started to feel myself being sucked towards the sky, as if my body was literally being sucked out of my clothes, maybe even my soul being sucked out of my body. I started feeling weightless but the sucking feeling made me panic because like I said, I had never felt it before. My whole entire being was filled with a tingly, electric feeling, again, like I'd never felt before and it calmed me, it also calmed me to know that ALL the believers were being taken up and I was not alone in my fear of the unknown, I knew God was going to take care of me. Being caught up in the moment in the dream that the Rapture was finally here and there was no stopping it, I panicked again because my children, who must have not been much older than they are now, which is 2 and 4 were not with me. I knew they were being brought up too but I fought, to no avail, to not be taken up so I could find them and that's when I woke up with a panic attack and called my mom.

I also wanted to add that when my brother, Adam, was about 11 years old, he, too had a vision of the Rapture. He dreamed he had already been taking up and while in the sky, he saw our deceased loved ones that we had never met and gave my grandmother and mom detailed descriptions of them and things they had told him. He said he saw people he had never met before but where they were, it was like he'd known them all his life, they weren't strangers anymore.