The Presentation of Jesus Christ in the 66 Books of the Bible - Part 13

ESTHER
In Esther He is “the Faithful Guard sitting at the gate.”
Esther’s life points to Christ’s work as our Advocate. This book reveals another satanic threat to destroy the Jewish people and thus, the messianic line. God continues to preserve His people in spite of opposition and danger, and nothing can prevent the Coming of the Messiah.
Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai: "Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maids will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish."
Est 4:15-16 NIV

And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad.
The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.
Est. 8:15-16 KJV

For Mordecai was great in the king's house, and his fame went out throughout all the provinces: for this man Mordecai waxed greater and greater.
Est. 9:4 KJV

The Lord is the Faithful Guard that watches over His people.
But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy Name be joyful in Thee.
For Thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt Thou compass him as with a shield.
Ps 5:11-12 KJV

He is faithful Who preserves our God-given-destiny; the Lord is committed to His divine Will and Purpose for us.
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that Day.

2 Tim 1:12 KJV