The Presentation of Jesus Christ in the 66 Books of the Bible - Part 14

JOB
In Job He is “our Redeemer Who identifies with our sufferings.”
Job acknowledges the Redeemer Who is His Strength.
For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the Earth:
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Job 19:25-27 KJV
The Book of Job raises problems and questions which are answered perfectly in Christ.
He is our Redeemer, Mediator and Advocate.
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in Your sight,
O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Ps 19:14 NIV

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Heb 4:15 KJV