VISITATIONS OF ANGELS and Other SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCES



VISITATIONS OF ANGELS & Other SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCES
(Powerful Book & EXCLUSIVE 3-Part Audio CD Teaching Set)

Kevin Basconi



PLUS 31 WORD DECREES That Will Revolutionize Your Life
(By Kevin & Kathy Basconi)
Did you know that GOD has angels assigned to you?
Did you realize that they are waiting to be EMPLOYED by you?

KEVIN BASCONI has "the Seer Anointing."
For Over 10 Years he sees into the invisible realm and discerns Angelic Activities!
Now Kevin Basconi wants to impart to you SUPERNATURAL KEYS on How to DISCERN and ACTIVATE the angels who are assigned by GOD for you!
Angels of PROTECTION, PROVISION, MIRACLES, HEALING, DELIVERANCE, SALVATION and PROSPERITY!

Encounter GOD's KINGDOM in FULLNESS!



In Kevin Basconi's Powerful Book & Exclusive 3-Part Audio CD Teaching Set he shares his:
ENCOUNTERS! REVELATION! TEACHING!
Regarding the angelic realm.

Through the Book & Audio CD series you will LEARN:
HOW ANGELS OPERATE!
HOW YOU CAN CO-LABOR with ANGELS!
HOW YOU CAN ACTIVATE ANGELS of SUPERNATURAL PROVISION & PROTECTION!
HOW YOU CAN EMPLOY GOD'S ANGELS TO HELP YOU CARRY OUT YOUR DIVINE ASSIGNMENTS!

Prayers of ACTIVATION and IMPARTATION are included in the Book & Audio CD series.

Through Kevin's Special Bonus Book— 31 WORD DECREES
You will Grow in Favor with Both GOD and man!
Release GOD's Supernatural Favor & Provision!
Be set Free from Emotional & Physical Sickness!
Walk in GOD's Supernatural Peace & Prosperity!

Is YOUR ANGEL unemployed?


PRAYER of ACTIVATION and IMPARTATION
Father, I pray You would open the realms of Your world to me; that I would know You more intimately so I may display Your heart and Your Kingdom on this earth.
Lord may I see from Your perspective the Authority and Majesty each believer carries as a child of God.
Father, may You show me what it is like to be a friend of God and how a friend interacts with You.
I thank You Lord; You no longer call me servant but friend.
I thank You Father; I am not of this world as You are not of this world.
Show me Jesus, what it means to be in You and to have You in me.
Father, I surrender to all You have for my life and the full inheritance that I have in Christ Jesus.
Amen