Message from the Lord SABRINA De Muynck

Message from the Lord
SABRINA De Muynck
Hello. My name is Sabrina. Let me introduce myself a bit.
I became a Christian in 1992.
God has done a huge job in me concerning emotional recovery. It has been an intense, difficult, painful and long journey, but it has led to an intense wonderful intimate friendship with God. God has been my perfect counselor. He has treated me with His tender care, wisdom and especially a lot of patience.
God's heart desire was and is intimacy with His children and this also became my heart's desire. I learned to hunger and thirst for everything from Him. I learned to worship Him in all my circumstances, no matter how I felt.
I learned to have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and I discovered that it was He who spoke to me in my mind. I created a deep respect for Him and invited Him every day in my prayers to fill and lead me completely. I did everything not to hurt Him.
One day in 2006 God started talking to me about His soon Coming. The Lord has also told me that the fact I always hear His Voice, is His gift of Grace for me. Later I understood that this gift would also be used in the prophetic and encouraging field for other people. But the principal of this gift was that He would use me in this end-time to speak about His soon Coming.

In April 2008 God told me it was important to spend much time with Him. This desire grew also in my heart more and more and the Lord said to me that this was also His desire and His Holy Spirit’s desire.
From then on I put a number of specific days for Him separately during the week. I filled these days with prayer, Bible reading, reading books, listening to good Bible studies on the internet, worship, etc ... but it also happened that the Holy Spirit urged me to go to evangelize to someone.

Heaven is too real for me, time too short and the exhortations of the Lord too strong for something else to do.
On January 6, 2010, I had a prophetic Rapture dream. Though I was engaged much in these matters, I had not received many rapture dreams. This was my second. The Lord explained that His Coming will be sudden, with great Power, followed by immediate panic and chaos.

On May 25, 2010, God gave me an important dream of the Bride. The explanation was this: "It is important for My Bride to prepare herself. Behold, I come quickly and then there will be no more time to make up. My Bride must prepare now. Be ready! I am ready. "God spoke in a serious tone!

On July 9, 2010, God gave me an encouraging Word. Here is an excerpt from the letter: ‘My dear daughter, write it down. Know that everything here is as good as ready. There is nothing stopping Me to come for My Bride. Everything is ready. The table for the eternal Marriage stands ready. The angels are on post. Everyone is rejoiced and enthusiast! Oh what a joy it will be when I come for My Bride! I want you to encourage each other with these Words. It is only the Grace of My Father Who holds the sound of the trumpet. Millions of people are still lost.”

In all those years, I have received many confirmations whenever the Holy Spirit talked to me, through the Bible, books or other people's testimony, preaching or teachings. My only goal is to be completely obedient to Him. My days are completely for Him, as I don't go to work. I keep praying for everyone I witness to, take daily communion, just spent all my time for and with the Lord. Thank you for taking the time to read all this, so you know my walk with Him is serious. May the Lord bless you all!

Sabrina De Muynck
jan.sabrina@pandora.be

You can find more information out about me (Susan Davis) and my relationship with the LORD by checking out the following websites: http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/


IMPORTANT NOTE: I am very serious about these warnings from the LORD and these testimonies so I wanted to include the following Bible verses that talk about those who speak falsely for the LORD—this is to let you know that we take this very seriously and we understand the gravity of these messages. We know how the LORD feels about people who speak on HIS behalf falsely and I wanted to point out that these messages are not contrived or made up and attributed to GOD falsely. These are very serious messages from the LORD and not to be taken lightly—so here are the verses that we have read and we confirm that we understand and know them well:
Matthew 7:15-20: A Tree and Its Fruit "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Matthew 24:24: For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the Elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time.

1 John 4:1-3: Test the Spirits Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Jeremiah 14:14-16 Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in My Name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds. Therefore, this is what the LORD says about the prophets who are prophesying in My Name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, 'No sword or famine will touch this land.' Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine. And the people they are prophesying to will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and sword. There will be no one to bury them or their wives, their sons or their daughters. I will pour out on them the calamity they deserve.

Jeremiah 23:16 This is what the LORD Almighty says:
"Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes.
They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.