Message Received by Lloyd K

Message Received by Lloyd K
5/11/2010
I get dreams from the Lord and also wish to share them with you guys. Last night I felt the Lord kept me awake to pray like I have never prayed in my life!!! I could not sleep. So I prayed almost the whole night. He was with tremendous, tremendous urgency urging absolute repentance and submission.
Something is about to happen very very soon and the Lord seems to have chosen those He wants now. My other Christian mates are not getting the message, they are complacent, but still Christians. I feel Jesus Christ has reserved a remnant (Bride) and as soon as they are ready, He will snatch up. The Christians on this site are the watchmen and know when the Bridegroom returneth, it is in Mathew 24. The foolish and wise virgins all slept, we are the ones who are awake.
Two nights ago I had a dream, the Great Tribulation. I saw it and the whole atmosphere around the world seems very very depressing and full of demons everywhere. This has shaken me, but Praise the Lord for it is a wakeup call!
Something very serious is close by!!!
This revelation came from God. This is a very important message!
God bless

Lloyd K