MESSAGE RECEIVED BY Mary Rebecca

MESSAGE RECEIVED BY Mary Rebecca
June 16th, 17th, and 18th 2009
``Here are 3 short visions that I received from June 16, 2009 to June 18, 2009``
1. On June 16, 2009 vision, were I saw tap water running...and I saw a blue color cloth in the background, the tap waters from above have been opened and are filling up, and will come down from above as HUGE TSUNAMI WAVES...

2. On June 17, 2009 vision, I saw written in BIG GOLD LETTERS THE NUMBER 221. I remember that my eyes were drawn first to the number 21 from that set of number 221 then it was like someone was pointing out for me to look at number 22 from that set of number 221
Then above I saw Jesus standing at a far distance in the middle, it happened all so fast!

3. On June 18, 2009 at exactly 10:20am I EXPERIENCED THE RAPTURE!!!
``MY RAPTURE EXPERIENCE``
So, last summer I sent out a RAPTURE watch date for June 21, and 22, 2009.
I humbly believed it was a RAPTURE watch date and a very possible definite RAPTURE date WATCH with everything I had experienced, CONCERNING THE NUMBER 21 TO INFORM OTHERS! BUT IT WAS NOT YET THE RAPTURE!!!
I started seeing ALMOST daily, number 21, which began in May 2009, that number would appear all over the place!!!
Still seeing today in July 2010 ALMOST DAILY, NUMBER 21, INCREDIBLE BUT TRUE!!!
I am Sooo AMAZED I know deep in my heart that GOD IS TRYING TO SHOW ME SOMETHING!!!

``WEDDING DREAM``
My second Rapture experience that I received around the middle of December 2009, this is my latest Rapture dream so far!
I have been busy preaching the WORD OF GOD FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN I received a short dream and it was placed in my heart that I had been invited to a WEDDING!!!
In all humility I was sooo surprised and sooo happy that I had been invited, remembered by the LORD JESUS CHRIST OUR PRECIOUS GOD.
I then said in my heart what I am going to wear! I remember asking myself that question, since I knew I was not dressed at that moment to go to a WEDDING!
In front of me stood three or four beautiful young women who were beautifully dressed with long dresses, and a color which had caught my attention was a very pretty violet color dress, very pretty and feminine. The young women`s hair was up like in a chiffon bun. All the young women looked beautiful and elegant chic.
When I looked up I noticed a window up on high, and all of a sudden from the window rays of gold light like from the sun`s rays illuminated the window and stain glass, those rays were heading towards the direction of those women who were dressed and ready to go to the WEDDING!!! I witness how those golden rays snatch them up, they were drawn to those rays of beautiful gold color like the sun`s rays, and like a magnet they were snatched and lifted up in the air!!!

See you at the VERY SOON ``WEDDING FEAST BANQUET``
I HAVE SUCH A LONGING FOR GOD.

ALL GLORY TO GOD.
JESUS CHRIST``KING OF KINGS`` ``AND LORD OF LORDS``
Beloved Daughter Of Most High.
Dayana Torchia
Servant Of GOD

--------------------