Vision From Pastor Cathie Miller

Vision From Pastor Cathie Miller
Oct 25 2009 04:42PM
I thought long and hard about sending this message. I have a ministry that has been devoted to uplifting, encouraging and edifying God’s hurting people. I like people to know that no matter what is going on in your life God is still in control. He has a glorious plan for your life to give you hope and a future.
I believe that more than ever these days we need to keep that in mind! We have no need to fear, because our God is in control. He knows what is happening and what is going to happen because He has always known from before the beginning of time.
Having said that, I know that those of you who know me well and have followed my ministry know that occasionally God gives me prophetic dreams and visions. I got one three days prior to 911 and I got one within three days of the Minneapolis bridge collapse, several years ago.

It had been frustrating to me for God to let me see these, and other things, in advance. I prayed and asked God the following “Why let me know these things Father if I can do nothing to stop them?”
After much fasting and praying, God spoke to me one day, a few years ago, the following “So that when these things happen, your heart will not grow faint. You will realize, without a shadow of a doubt that nothing catches Me unaware. You will know that I am in control and you, and the ones you share these things with, will rest in Peace with that knowledge.”
Last night I had a very vivid vision. I was standing in front of a huge pot of liquid, in this vision. The pot was simmering nicely. As I looked I saw a huge hand reaching down and grasping “things” and tossing them into the pot. The hand reached down and grasped a scroll called banks, and threw it in the pot.
The hand reached down and grasped a scroll called automobiles and threw it in the pot. The liquid in the pot started to rise and boil slightly. Then the hand grasped a scroll called mortgages and threw it in, then a scroll called jobs, and then one called HINI and the liquid started to boil a bit harder, then a scroll called Iraq, then Afghanistan.
The hand grabbed one scroll named Earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, tsunami’s and hurricanes. Finally I watched as the hand grasped one called Iran and then one called Israel. It was then that the pot started to boil harder and harder.
I could see that the pot was going to boil over and splash everywhere in a huge mess and I went to look for the heat control to turn it off. I couldn’t find the knob. I became frantic to stop it and I couldn’t. I started to grab a towel to clean up the mess and I heard the Voice of God speak the following “It’s too late to stop the boiling over, it’s too late to clean up the mess.”
I then begin to cry and asked God “What can I do, what should I do, and who should I tell.” I heard God say to me the following “Tell people to make sure that they are where they should be with me, tell them to get rid of anything immediately that is not of me. I have never been closer to the door than I am tonight. Tell them not to fear what they will see and hear for I am in the midst of my believers. I will show them where to go and what to do. I have surrounded them with my messengers.” The vision began to fade and I said to Him “When, Lord?” I received no answer, but in my mind I heard the words “Be still and know that I am God.”
I prayed about this message and sending it out. I don’t want to frighten anyone. I do want to say to you, as you read this tonight, make sure before your heads hit the pillow tonight that if you have anything you are not giving to him…GIVE IT UP.
Repent from secret sins and make sure tonight and every night that you are where you know, that you know, God means for you to be! If you need to ask someone for forgiveness, and you can do it, pick up the phone and ask them for forgiveness. If someone has hurt you, needlessly, to the point your heart is breaking, pray for them and for you to forgive them. There has never been a more urgent time to get things right!
I feel the time is coming very, very soon when we will all be gathered together with Him. We will share a meal at the “Marriage Feast of the Bridegroom.” Until then, whatever happens “BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD.”
As Always…I am
In His Love and Service,
Pastor Cat Miller