A Piercing Voice Said! By Pastor Benny Hinn

A Piercing Voice Said!
Pastor Benny Hinn
Soon after I became a believer, I was praying in my bedroom, totally surrounded by the Lord’s glorious Presence, and suddenly had a vision. I felt as if I were being drawn up in the Spirit and carried away. As I looked down, I saw what appeared to be an endless line of people, slowly walking forward. Their faces seemed empty and somewhat confused. I didn’t understand what I saw, so I asked, “What does this mean?”
That’s when the Voice told me to come closer, and I quickly moved near the front of the line. There were people as far as the eye could see. They were all moving toward a large, deep valley. In that valley was an inferno. Thousands were falling into the fire. Those on the front lines were trying to keep from being pushed by the crowd, but the crush of humanity kept pushing more and more people into the flames.

Then the Lord spoke to me:
“If you do not preach, I will hold you responsible.”
The words cut through me like a jagged sword. I knew, from that moment, I had to preach the Gospel. And from that moment forward, almost every time I knelt before the Lord, one prayer has continually flooded through me:
“Souls, Lord, souls! Open the doors for me to preach the Word so people everywhere will come to know You as their Savior and Lord.”

Shortly after that vision, doors began opening for me to preach. Since then, the intensity of my prayer has not wavered. It’s been more than four decades, and the reality of that vision is still as real to me as the day it happened, for Scripture is clear that God saved us so we could lead others to salvation. We are called to be “watchmen,” and He tells us that unless we warn the lost their “blood will I require at thine hand” (Ezekiel 3:18).