THE PRESENCE OF WISDOM

THE PRESENCE OF WISDOM
“Be careful who you reveal your vision to, because the journey to fulfillment of a divine purpose begins with a vision.
The Word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Fear not, Abram: I am thy Shield, and thy exceeding Great Reward” (Gen.15:1 KJV)
God spoke to Israel (who was named Jacob) in a dream saying, “I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation…” (Gen 46:3 KJV)
In Psalm 89 we find a part that says:
“Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
I have found David My servant; with My holy oil have I anointed him…” (19-20 KJV)

“False ministers of the devil are afraid of true vision.
Hab 2:3 declares:
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry (KJV)
"Where there is no vision the people perish..." (Prov. 29:18)
“Vision and faith must walk together.”
“The just shall live by his faith…” (Hab.2:4)
“Faith comes from knowing Who Wisdom really is.”
“You must know His true Name. The better you get to know His Name, the greater the obstacles and barriers you will be able to overcome.”
“You can know His Name well enough to move any mountain.”
“What is His Name?”
“His Name is JESUS.”
“There are many who know His Name, but do not know Him. Instead of drawing closer to Him and being changed by seeing Him as He is, they try to make Him into their image. Knowing the Name of Jesus is much more than just knowing how to spell it or say it. It is knowing Who He really is. This is where true faith comes from.”
“Be quick to hear and obey what He says. Faith and obedience are the same. You do not have true faith if you do not obey, and if you have true faith you will always obey.”
“You cannot live as others do. You are called to be a soldier of the Cross. When you embraced His Name and the Truth of Who He is; His great Light came into your life, Peace and Satisfaction began to flood your soul—then, you became born again and began a new life.”
“Wisdom speaks to the listening ear, guiding and teaching His followers. If you are one of His, then, He lives in you. He will never leave you, nor forsake you. But He is not your servant, you are His.”
“You can see Him with the eyes of your heart at any time. On your journey with Him, you will learn about His Name and the Power of the Cross. When you feel the Presence of Wisdom so strongly, know for sure that you will see Him if you turn to Him.”
“The great Joy that you experience will be seen on His face.”

A Word of Prayer
Dear Lord, help me to become addicted to Your Presence. Help me to recognize Your Voice in my heart and as you speak through others.
Help me to find You easily.
Blessed Holy Spirit, lead me to the Truth.
I know that it is only by You that I can see anything or anyone the way they really are.
Help me to follow You closely in these times that are before us.
Tell me about the signposts that will let me know that I am still on the right path.
Lead me blessed Holy Spirit.

Amen.