The Mercy of My Judgment

Words of Truth
“The Mercy of My Judgment”
“My Mercy to you is time. Use this time wisely, for soon there will be no more. The time is near when I can delay no longer. Everyday that I delay My Judgment is Mercy.
I would always rather show Mercy than Judgment, but the end is near. The darkness is growing and the time of great trouble…”
“If you do not use the time I give you, the coming troubles will overtake you. If you use the time that I give you wisely, you will overcome and prevail. There is one characteristic that is common to the overcomers in every age—they did not waste their time!
In My Mercy, I am giving you this warning. In My Mercy, I will no longer let My people presume on My Mercy. In My Mercy, My discipline will be upon My people.”
“Do not harden your heart, but repent and turn to Me. Your love will grow cold and you will deny Me if you do not deny yourself and take up your cross every day. Those who seek to save their own life will lose it, but those who lose their life for My sake will find True Life.”
“When I have finished judging My own household, I will thensend My Judgments upon the whole earth. In My Righteous Judgment, I will show a distinction between Mypeople and those who do not know Me. Now the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. Now he rewards unrighteousness and resists the righteous.
When the Judgment Day comes, the whole world will know that I reward righteousness and resist the proud.”
“Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of My throne.It is because of My Justice that I discipline more severly those who know the Truth but do not live by it. To whom much is given, much will be required. If you continue to allow sin to entangle you, you will know the severity of My Judgment. Many of My people still love sin. Those who love sin and their own comfort and prosperity more than Me will soon know My severity. These will not stand in the times that are coming. I will show severity to the proud and Mercy to the humble. The greatest distraction of My people has not been the difficulties, but the prosperity. If My people would seek Me during times of prosperity, I could trust them with even more of the true wealth of My Kingdom. I desire for you to have an abundance for every good deed. I want your generosity to overflow. My people will prosper in earthly riches in the times ahead, even in the times of trouble, but the riches will be from Me and not the prince of this present evil age. If I cannot trust you with earthly riches, how can I trust you with the powers of the age to come?”
“You must learn to seek Me as much in prosperity. All that I entrust to you is still Mine. I will only entrust more to those who are more obedient.”
“Know that the prince of darkness also gives prosperity. He continues to make the same offer toMy people that He made to Me. He will give the kingdoms of this world to those who will bow down and worship him and serve him by living according to his ways.
There is a prosperity of the world and there is the Prosperity of My Kingdom.”
“The coming Judgments will help My people to know the difference. The riches of those who have prospered by serving the prince of this evil age and using the ways of this evil age will be a milestone that hangs about their neck when the floods come. All will soon be judged by the Truth. Those who prosper by Me do not compromise Truth in order to prosper.”

“My Judgment begins with My household to teach you discipline so that you will walk in obedience. The wages of sin is death, and the wages of righteousness are Peace, Joy, Glory and Honor. All are about to receive their worthy wages. This is the Judgment and it is Justice that it begins with My own household”