The Presentation of Jesus Christ in the 66 Books of the Bible - Part 38

In John He is “The Son of God."
The book of John presents the most powerful case in all the Bible of the deity of the incarnate Son of God.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:1-2 KJV
“In the beginning was He, and He was with God, and He was God.”
He was with God in the beginning.

The Word became flesh.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His Glory, the Glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father,) full of Grace and Truth (John 1:14 KJV).
“The Only Begotten of the Father” is “the One and Only.”
"A man that is called Jesus" is “the Holy One of God.” He came to the Earth in the likeness of man; yet He is “the Son of the Living God.”
"A man that is called Jesus..." (John 9:11 KJV)
Then Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go? Thou hast the Words of Eternal Life.
And we believe and are sure that Thou art that Christ, the Son of the Living God (John 6:68-69 KJV).
He is the divine Son of God.
The deity of Christ can be seen in His seven “I am” statements:
“I am the Bread of Life”
And Jesus said unto them, I am the Bread of Life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst.
John 6:35 KJV

“I am the Light of the World”
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the World: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.
John 8:12 KJV

“I am the Door of the Sheep”
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the Door of the sheep.
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
I am the Door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:7-9 KJV

“I am the Good Shepherd”
"I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
John 10:11 NIV
"I am the Good Shepherd; I know My sheep and My sheep know Me— just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father — and I lay down My life for the sheep.
John 10:14-15 NIV

“I am the Resurrection and the Life”
Jesus said unto her, I am the Resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?
John 11:25-26 KJV

“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life”
Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
John 14:6 KJV

“I am the True Vine”
"I am the True Vine, and My Father is the Gardener. He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the Word I have spoken to you. Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the Vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me.
"I am the Vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing.

John 15:1-5 NIV