Prayer by CHOO THOMAS

Whoever prays this prayer list daily, with love, will be very blessed.

Heavenly Father I come humbly before you and your Holy Throne to pray for your people. I ask you to answer each and every one of my prayers. Thank you Father in the precious and holy name of Jesus


Prayer for the Evangelists and Missionaries
Father, I pray for the Evangelists and Missionaries of this world. Supply every one of their needs. Let them overflow with the power of the Holy Spirit. Give them special spiritual gifts and impart wisdom and knowledge and discernment to them to enable them to do your work. Protect them from the evil one and watch out for their safety wherever they are. Father, I ask you to answer all their prayers and send them to every country in the world to lead the unsaved souls to you. Let their work be a blessing to your kingdom and your people.
Thank you Father.