THE WEDDING SUPPER a dream within a dream

THE WEDDING SUPPER a dream within a dream
So I asked if I should share this dream this morning and the Lord said to share so here goes...
I prayed for a revelation of the time/hour we are in, last night Dec.14th 2009 before going to bed and BOY did I GET one?
THANK YOU LORD!
I was walking and a bolt of lightning hit me then I was changed immediately then I could see a tunnel of clouds spiraling up and Jesus reached down his hands through the clouds took me by the hands, as if extending an INVITATION, next thing I know I was in like a building suspended in MID AIR, OH MY GOD this building was in MID AIR and upon reaching I saw So MANY MANY People I knew from Earth and that was an indescribable fulfillment of pleasure for me, Excitement was everywhere LITERALLY, one moment I was on Earth then next thing I was in this HEAVENLY PARTY/BALL suspended in the sky OH MY GOD, everyone was BEAUTIFUL or for lack of a better word EVERTHING was PERFECT, the building, the clothes we wore, the colors were more defined, I looked outside and saw a PURE PERFECT GARDEN with PURE water there, BEATIFUL YELLOW Flowers O MY GOD that was it I couldn't help myself anymore I went down on my face saturated and Overjoyed and gave thanks and wept because I understood that JESUS had died for me to come to this place, I felt UNWORTHY, then from the depths of my being PRAISES BURST out of me, I couldn't stop them if I wanted to, and I would not want them to stop either.
It was the most pleasure for me to praise My God, we will all enjoy this PRAISE PLEASURE IN HEAVEN, WE were singing and I remember thinking while I was in the dream that I was going to remember the song we were singing so I could share it, but when I woke up only ONE thing I can tell you for SURE is that we were singing SOMTHING ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!! ....YES IN HEAVEN!!! Maybe he is trying to tell us something here, anyways it was a praise song and it had the WORD Christmas in it, I find that strange, don't you!! our voices were united and perfect, the dream ended but with a surprise, I woke up out of a dream within my dream, I did not know that it was a dream within a dream UNTIL the end of the "HEAVEN DREAM" Dream, when I woke up from the "Heaven Dream" I came from under my sheet and went to wake up other kids (one of which was my nephew and I earlier saw him up in HEAVEN at the BALL) they were sleeping in their beds ( many beds were in this room) I woke them up one by one very excitedly, one by one and asked "did you get the same dream?"
"Were you just there in HEAVEN too?"
To my amazement Most of them said YES, so I think this part of the dream was to show me that we "THE GLORIOUS BRIDE" is going start GETTING the SAME DREAMS on the SAME NIGHT at the same TIME, after that I woke up.
WOW WOW WOW!!! What a night, THANK YOU JESUS I"M LITERALLY NOW DRUNK WITH LOVE FOR HIM.

REV.19 VERSE 7:
LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD AND GIVE HIM GLORY! FOR THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB HAS COME, AND HIS BRIDE HAS MADE HERSELF READY.

Keywords description of Dream:
FINALLY, RECONCILIATION, EXTREME EXCITEMENT, FLOWERS, SINGING, DANCING, CHRISTMAS, EXTREME BEAUTY, MANY CHILDREN, FAMILY, PARTY,
GOLD, WAS EVERYWHERE!!!
There was A LOT more details to this dream but I wrote only what I REMEMBERED.
I LOVE YOU MY SISTERS and BROTHERS I PRAY THIS DREAM BRINGS GLORY TO GOD.
I am now going to pray and tell him thanks then head back to sleep 5:50am
Love

Kue