RICH AND PRECIOUS PRAYER PROMISES

RICH AND PRECIOUS PRAYER PROMISES


He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life will I satisfy him
and show him My Salvation."
Ps 91:15-16 NIV

The Lord is near to all who call on Him,
to all who call on Him in Truth.
Ps 145:18 NIV

Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jer 33:3 KJV

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
Matt 7:7-8 NIV

“If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
Matt 21:22 NIV

The lions may grow weak and hungry,
but those who seek The Lord lack no good thing.
Ps 34:10 NIV

For the eyes of The Lord are on the righteous
and His ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of The Lord is against those who do evil."
1 Peter 3:12 NIV