My Friend Had Rapture Dream 3 Times By H. Kierstin

My Friend Had Rapture Dream 3 Times
By H. Kierstin
Nov. 12th 2009
I had just returned from praise team practice with my friend last Tuesday night (the 3rd of Nov.) when I relayed this to my mom. We had a good practice and all of a sudden he turned to me and said "Sometimes I wonder if I will ever see you again." I was very taken back and said "What are you talking about?" He then told me that he had a dream concerning us and the Rapture.
This is what he told me:
My mom, him and I were standing together, all facing the same way. We looked up and he said he saw a swirl of light in the sky and then a light shot down from it. He then turned to us and said "You were right..." then went to give us a hug but we vanished before he could. He said he knew we were going to go but he still began to look for us everywhere but just couldn't find us. We were gone.
We had no idea that he was having these dreams. He hadn't mentioned anything about them to me. He had this same dream 3 times that week! The last time was Friday night and he said he woke up feeling sick, with knots in his stomach. The first time he had it he wanted to dismiss it saying "The devil is a liar!" but then he had it twice more, same dream, simple and to the point.
I had tried to warn my friend that he needed to get right in his relationship with the Lord because Jesus is coming very soon to get His Bride. He would kinda laugh it off, not really taking it seriously. I told him he could not deny it now, the Lord Himself was now warning him. He relayed the dreams to our Pastor and our Pastor told him the same thing, he cannot deny that it is God and his wife said it was a blessing.
He is having a very hard time letting go of the things of this world. So this was definitely a warning to him and confirmation to my mom and I because we have been cleaning house, getting rid of music, movies we weren't sure about—we just do not want to have anything that offends the Lord and we do not want to be those the Lord will consider lukewarm. We have been warning people and any dreams the Lord gives us, we have been sharing them.
I think this dream was not only a warning for my friend but also a warning to all those who are not letting go of earthly things that are not pleasing to God.
This is not a game and we have no time to play around.

JESUS is coming for a Bride without spot or blemish and He is coming SOON!