Time is Running Out!

Time is Running Out!
October 25th 2009
By Carla
Hello, I would like to share this vision...our time is running out.
I saw a procession of people being led by worshippers with tambourines proceeding from East to West. I asked God what that meant and He said the Son is rising in the East.
God said the procession has begun and as they were going they were calling for people to join the procession, like the song the locomotion at a party. (I was weeping and mourning the lost as I recounted the story, it felt like this is the last round through the Earth).

I then moved away from the procession and I saw an opening with light on the inside, I looked closer and saw the big light sandstone type stones (they seemed alive) of the wall, it was a doorway in the Jerusalem City wall and the gate was open. Jesus was approaching the city gate. I heard the trumpets sounding and as I looked through the gate I saw the men in long white robes on the walls and they were blowing the trumpets (the straight trumpets/horns not the curly ones).